Current Noni Research
- Dr. Ralph Heinicke and Afa Palu are working on the extraction and structure of Proxeronine and Xeronine. (See his patent on-line)
- Dr. Anne Hirazumi Kim is doing follow-up work on noni and it’s effect on Lewis lung carcinoma cells.
- Dr. Mian-Ying Wang is working on the first human clinical trial involving
TAHITIAN NONI® Juice at the University of Illinois, Rockford. This research
is being funded with a grant from Morinda, Inc. The study is on the “Chemopreventative Effect of TAHITIAN NONI Juice in Human Smokers.”
- Dr E. Furusawa at the University of Hawaii has researched the effect of
TAHITIAN NONI® Juice and chemotherapy drugs on the sarcoma 180 line
of cancer cells.
- Individuals have uncovered noni’s ability to inhibit the COX-II enzyme while allowing the COX-I enzyme to continue to function.
- Scientists are also investigating the antibacterial, antifungal, and antiparasistic properties of TAHITIAN NONI® Juice.
- Dr. C. Ho at Rutgers University is researching new novel compounds in noni.
- Research is being done on the potent antioxidative properties of noni.
- Researchers are investigating the toxicological, allergenicity, and genotoxicity of noni.